Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can a pregnant woman at 8weeks take a bath instead of a shower?

Before I became pregnant I enjoyed an occasional bath instead of a shower. It relaxes me.Can a pregnant woman at 8weeks take a bath instead of a shower?
of courseCan a pregnant woman at 8weeks take a bath instead of a shower?
yes! just make sure it's not TOO hot :) enjoy
Yep, I was even in the tub when my water broke. Just make sure the water isn't too hot. If you are sweating it's time to get out.
yes just as long as its not scorching!
yes i do
Yeah of course :-)


enjoy it!
Of course, enjoy your bath hon, I took baths until my water broke, of course, and I made sure the water was a warm temperature and not too hot. But I enjoyed those baths, so relaxing
oh yeah you can take a throughout your whole pregnancy until your water breaks! During mine i took a bath every night to help relax and ease my back pain.
Yes but make sure the water isn't too warm. The problem is that you sweat to relieve the heat and the baby doesn't so they just sit in your belly getting too hot.
I think you can contact a doctor and take an advisory. Sometimes there're too many bacteria in the water. ...
Yes of course you can, up til you give birth as much as you want.
uhhh yeah.
Oh yes! Enjoy :)





Just steer clear of hot tubs
You can but dont make habit of it because it can soften/weaken your mucus plug and it will be easier for you to catch a bacterial infection

No comments:

Post a Comment