Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How long since you had a bath?? Not a shower...a BATH. Sitting in a tub full of water, relaxing.?

Can you remember that?


Jaccuzzis and hot tubs do count.How long since you had a bath?? Not a shower...a BATH. Sitting in a tub full of water, relaxing.?
last week. i added seasalts. normally i'd use bubbles, but i ran out (i like baths)





i was planning on having a bath earlier today.... after reading this, i think i'll have one later.





and for people who think it's dirty, why not take a quick shower beforehand? if you use a loofa daily, you shouldn't have nasty flaky bits of skin falling off.How long since you had a bath?? Not a shower...a BATH. Sitting in a tub full of water, relaxing.?
This morning.
Maybe a month
Its been months.. maybe a year.
too long. people shouldnt be focussing attention on me in the first place. Thats the point of hiding
A Hindu once compared tub baths to 'wallowing in one's own filth.' Viva la filth! as far as I'm concerned - but in a Jacuzzi. Showers rock for daily cleansing - tubbing takes too long.
hmm, a loooong time. i think i'll go take a bath right now...with lots of bubbles...
a loooooooooong time..............................
Not too long ago, maybe 2 weeks. I'm under a lot of stress lately, and my fiancee drew a bath and made me get in and relax until I turned pruny. And then he made me dinner!
day before yesterday, i do it all the time for the luxury and pleasure and for the buoyancy. and the bubble bath.
Sunday night.....relaxing, candlelight, glass of wine, nice and hot. Since then two showers though.
a bath simply belongs to my sunday morning
the last time i had a bath was in may
Oh, I bathe regularly. Much prefer it over a shower!
I had a bath last night. I like to take a shower in the morning and soak in the tub at night before bed
maybe 2 yrs ago, I don't like baths, I could never figure out why people liked to sit in a tub of water that contained dead skin cells, dirt, oil, and other body debris
I sit in my Jacuzzi at least 3 times a week. The night before last and the night before I was sitting in there. I had the jets on the last time and I do wash up with soap and all that. I love it, it sits pretty close to the bed in the bed room. So I watch Adult Swim while just chilling.
i can't remember. I personally do not like them.
Over a year ago!!





How do you get over the feeling that you are wasting SOOOo much water just filling the tub???
A bath meaning soaking in a tub of your own filth? Not since I was a child!
may be 2 months ago.......
Last night. I soaked in a hot bath with herbal bubble bath. I relax in the tub at least 3 times a week - it's a great way to re-energize myself after a hard day at work, or a day spent doing chores on the weekend.
ghosh ! maybe a year ago ! why do u ask
i go in our hot tub all the time
I bath when i have time, i really like that, i had a bath yesterday
Something about sitting in a pool of my own filth just doesn't appeal to me.





I mean...seriously....you sit in the tub, and all your sweat and grease and whatever you got on you that day just slide into the bathtub...and then you marinate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment