Saturday, August 21, 2010

What gets you cleaner taking a shower or taking a bath and whats more healthy for you?

Taking a shower would be cleaner, and it is more healthy for the whold planet as it uses much less water than running a full bath tub.





Sometimes, though, I do need a nice relaxing bath, then I rinse off with a shower after the fact.What gets you cleaner taking a shower or taking a bath and whats more healthy for you?
I take a long soak in the spa bath, %26amp; then I hop into the shower to rinse the soiled water from the bath, off my body!.The cleaner would have to be the shower, but I have the best of both worlds !.What gets you cleaner taking a shower or taking a bath and whats more healthy for you?
Probably taking a shower... -Even though taking a bath would be more relaxing. Sitting in your OWN bathwater for any length of time- might make it get kinda ';soupy'; after a fashion; NOT a particularly healthy senario- if you know what I mean. :)
Shower is better. It's cleaner and healthier. 2D
I rarely take a bath. When I do I have to take a shower afterward. I feel too dirty sitting in yucky water and not rinsing off after.
I heard that taking a bath can be sometimes unhealthy for females, dont know if its true or not
Do as the Japanese do: wash with soap (and rinse off) in the shower before taking a long soak in plain, warm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment