Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm looking for a shower adaptor for my bath, but the taps are square, do square adaptors exist?

They are still available, not usually very succesful (they usually leak), and if it is for a shower, you probably don't have the water pressure to equalise hot and cold or it would already have a shower. Run the cold water at the bath into a bucket, time it to a certain fill point, then do the same with the hot, if the hot takes longer, an adaptor will not work.I'm looking for a shower adaptor for my bath, but the taps are square, do square adaptors exist?
In the USA we don't have shower adapters at all.I'm looking for a shower adaptor for my bath, but the taps are square, do square adaptors exist?
At one time yes but haven seen any in a lot of years.
you must be talking about the down spout and they do have a rubber spout adapter most big stores should have it

No comments:

Post a Comment