Saturday, August 7, 2010

When you have a shower/bath , do you put on music or do you sing your little heart out ?

Whats your favourite song to sing while having a scrub





Thanks for your answersWhen you have a shower/bath , do you put on music or do you sing your little heart out ?
Sometimes i sing in bath


English thing i sing is


';We don't need no ejjukationnn'; :D


education it is :PWhen you have a shower/bath , do you put on music or do you sing your little heart out ?
I like It takes Two from Into the Woods or I make them up.





You know, no real tune, just a silly voice and a song about a flannel...a flannel who is repressed under the soap regime and forced to wash bottoms for a living.





Or maybe about the bubble bath from days of olde who journeyed across the globe so he could stand tall next to his true love, the nivea shower gel...





That sort of thing.
I sing a few different ones. Thank You by Dido, Building a Mystery by Sarah McLachlan, If My Heart Had Wings by Faith Hill and...this one's kinda funny...White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. Just doesn't fit in with the others, does it? :)





I used to run a kareoke show in a bar so singing is something I do without even realizing it!
i used to, but not anymore. dont know why. I usually sing to myself. When i am cleaning the bathrooms at work, i put a junk radio in there and jam a bit.
neither i just want to get in and get out, as fast as possible. way to busy to sing and dance in the shower.
;))





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cXS5CzSV…
i always sing this








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3hVL6vz…
I don't, but if I did it would probably be ';Singing in the Rain'; or I would probably be humming this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVXmtckav…
This one here I reckon....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK_bpCFvf…
I like to sing. I need a new bathroom radio, my old one died about a year ago. Surprsingly for a bear I like Opera/Arias.:)
Sing, no ones listening :)


except rest of the family downstairs with ear plugs! :)


x
I Like To Sing.... It's Called Trouble by NeverShoutNever!


Makes Me Love Taking A Shower :)
This morning





I just wanna feeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll real love
I sing horribly.The Final Cut,Gunners Dream or Lost Boys Calling usually.
I can't scrub and sing at the same time, but I like singing Red Water by Type O Negative.
No music. Just me and the cat in the bathroom having a chat. Bliss!
With me It's a Quick Shower of the Family Jewels and Out, Until the next Day
I blast the radio!


I'm too embarrassed to sing if my family's home lol %26gt;.%26lt;
';Eye of the tiger in the heat of the night!!!!!....somethin somethin .....!';
I like to rock out to native worship music.
Sing like a complete eejit.
i do not sing or listen to music while i'm in tha shower i usally just think .
of course! i have a mix CD of a few of my favorite songs :]
Both





';I have a dream'; - Amanda Seyfried or Abba
i listen to concrete angel - dj boonie


or far away - nickelback lol
sing and splish


splash I was


taking a bath...
I sing my heart out.


I make up my own lyrics. Haha
whatever is running around in my head when I got out of the car when I came home
i'm a splash and dash man. no time to sing.
Neither, I don`t spend enough time in there....
Nope





I'm not in love... =Pp

No comments:

Post a Comment