Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you wear perfume after your nightly bath or shower?

I have heard of some women wearing it to bed and then I started doing it too I just like how it smells on my pillows.Do you wear perfume after your nightly bath or shower?
yes. i love to smell good all the time and the scent relaxes me.Do you wear perfume after your nightly bath or shower?
sometimes i do
no, i don't.
no i don't. but lots of people do.
no thats gay.
If I wanted to smell good before bed, I would just squirt some fruity smelling spritzer on or something. I don't see any point in wasting good perfume just to go to bed.
YAAAA :) VS PINK BODYYY SPRAYY FRUITY ANDD BRIGHTTT ALL OVER :)
I can't wear perfume, it gives me a migraine. But I like to wear some good-smelling lotion after my shower. I think it makes you sleep better!!
No because I think that would be wasting perfume.
No. My line of work discourages perfumes. I have also never really gotten in the habit of it. My husband holds me at night as well.
No 'cause usually I smell pretty good after my shower, haha.
I've thought about trying it, but I know the rest of my family would find it weird and tease me, lol. Though if I lived alone I probably would.





Please answer my q, if you'd be so kind:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvkkKn4sSVJWwdEEX9wEosTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080328171553AAO2QAj

No comments:

Post a Comment