Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Have you ever accidently peed in the bath or shower?

like when you werent so little.


did you shower off after?Have you ever accidently peed in the bath or shower?
accidentaly?


i do it all the time on purpose...Have you ever accidently peed in the bath or shower?
i didn't pee accidentally


but i've peed in the shower on purpose


i don't bath, and wouldn't do it in the bath, that would be weird to me





but in the shower it just goes down the drain


i don't do it all the time, but sure it does happen
i pee in the shower alot... is that bad? it saves water AND time.
I pee in the shower all the time. The bath would be kind of gross!
I pee in the shower on purpose...
I sometimes pee in the shower! Not on accident either! I don't think it's that bad, you are gonna get clean anyways.
i do it all the time


hehe
not accidently


i pee in the shower all the time, can't help it


just happens





not in the bath
in the shower is okay. NOT the bath cos then youd be sitting in it.
It wasn't an accident..when you gotta go, you gotta go....just aim near the drain so it won't reach your feet.
at camp in the shower


oh well it was already gross anyway...
I'm doing it right now.
i pee all the time in the shower !!! its awesome, did a poll in our high school and everyone thinks its awesome too so PEEE away
I pee in the shower all the time.
Yeah?
........ i still do all the time ._.
i pee in the shower all the time. no accident.
As a child, and can't remember if I showered, probably did
oh yeah ... on the ceiling, walls ... even outside the shower ...
I go in the air and then try to dodge it.
I do all the time..shower, that is.
It feels good, doesn't it.





If you do it in my house I promise not to make you shower after.
In the Shower and yeah I washed everything
Pee in the shower all the time.
not accidently


I just do it.


in the shower, not the bath though, lol
In the shower, and on purpose.
how do accidental pee in the shower?
I do it on purpose in the shower sometimes. Don't have to waste any toilet paper that way. And yes, it's important to wash afterward.
In the shower yes
I pee in the shower all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment