Saturday, August 7, 2010

Have you ever peed in the bath, shower, pool or hot tub?

when you were in your teens.





And im not necessarily talking about doing it all the time, or occasionally.Have you ever peed in the bath, shower, pool or hot tub?
I've done it before at a lake.... because the bathroom was about a 15 minute walk and I couldnt wait that longHave you ever peed in the bath, shower, pool or hot tub?
I am in my teens.


and shower, yes.





i used to hold it if i ever had to go while in the shower, now i just say its not worth it too hold it, as it all goes down the drain anyways.
Get ready for Phil J to answer.





And no, though I have tinkled in the lake at my cabin (in my teens).
When I was really pregnant, I peed in the shower a few times. Those tiny fetal feet are wicked.
yup, yup......
in the shower..YEP..probably in the pool when I was little... HOT TUB AND BATH NEVER!!!!
no (and i am in my teens)! not even when i was a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment