Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I take a bath tonight, or shower in the morning?

I don't want to leave the computer, but I don't want to have to wake up early either. Can you help me? Should I take a bath tonight, or shower in the morning?
MMMMMMM depends, have you got sound and a phone in the bathroom, if so a bath before bed is great, use some salts and bubbles they help keep the water warm, Oh and some gum of courseShould I take a bath tonight, or shower in the morning?
You sound just like me. I wanted to take a bath one night, but couldn't leave the computer, so I took one in the morning once. Unfortunately, I fell asleep and missed the bus. I just started taking them at night because it helps me sleep better and the time I would've spent in the shower in the morning I just spend on the computer (which I eat breakfast by too). I honestly don't like waking up early (my bus comes at 6:55am), but sometimes I do because I'm a procrastinator and I do things at the last minute. I wake up at 5am and just chill out (calm myself before school and take it easy)---%26gt; that's usually my hour of computer time before scool lol.
Shower in the morning. That way you don't have to worry about getting dirty doing any activities tonight. Besides, a shower is a great way to help wake up in the morning.
Well I take 2 showers a day one at night and one in the morning. I think if you are only going to do one then do the morning shower, you will feel alot cleaner.
Bath tonight.


If you don't, you'll regret not taking one in the morning.


20 minutes is priceless in the mornings.


:)
depends on what you did today. if you broke a sweat take a shower tonight. or you could take a shower both tonight and in the am.
ah late night bath!


the fact that you have free time to do that makes me jealous





trust me you'll be happy if you chose a bath


just relax in your bathtub and enjoy
hmmm.....shower in the morning





answer mine too? i'ts another poll


thankshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Hopefully, A Bath Tonight...!!
you should take a both to night to help you sleep and then a shower in the morning
Hmm, what a decision. Probably go shower real quick then get back on the computer. That way, you can sleep longer.



Shower in the morning.
well, u don't want to wake up early just for a shower, so u should take a bath tonight. ;)
i love taking baths.


why dont you wanna leave the computer?
Take a bath in the pool.
Shower in the morning gosh!





Dont even think about leaving us here without you %26gt;:P
take a bath tonight, its one less thing for you to do tomorrow
Eh...I say hot bath tonight. Waking up early sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment