Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How many times a week do you take a shower or bath?

it depends on wereyou are.....i mean here in australia you couldn't take 4 showers every day with water restrictions but you can have 1 four minute shower,2 two minute showers,3 one minute and a quarter showers or 4 one minute showers.i only have 1 a day,1 four minute sh werHow many times a week do you take a shower or bath?
I think I would vote for you for give out the best answer too. Thank you for that information because one of my best friends- the old English teacher asked me to go to Australia with her for vacation. I think I will stay here in the US. after all, so I can shower myself all day and all night.

Report Abuse


How many times a week do you take a shower or bath?
7
everyday and that's nasty if you don't even more nasty during the summer cause it's 2 hot outside
I shower about 4 times a week, roughly every-other day. I also have a low-flow showerhead.
Every day.
At least seven, more if I am doing anything that gets me particularly dirty.
AT least 6 times a week
I shower twice a day...so that's 14 times a week. I apologize if this is a bad practice.
Every day. I use a low-flow shower head, and shut off the little valve while I soap my body and hair, then rinse, and I don't use alot of water!
7 showers a week. One per day.
I shower once a day, sometimes take baths in the evening.





I thought it would be interesting to do a little research on how often a person should bathe and the recommendations. I was surprised to not find much on the subject. But here is what I did find..


Bathing/showering removes dirt, dead skin cells, and body odor. In the United States, most people bathe or shower daily or every other day. Bathing this often may not be the case in other countries or cultures. A person may not need a full bath or shower every day, but the face, underarms, and groin (area between the legs) should be kept clean daily.





Personal hygiene, such as bathing, is very much dependent on the culture in which you live. In some cultures, it is expected that you will wash your body at least every day and use deodorants to stop body smells. Other cultures have different expectations.
shower twice a day


this is the humid torpics ,


its now 45 degrees celcius


and people get very sticky
When I'm at home then every day. Sometimes I go to really hot places and then I have about 4 cold showers a day if possible, at other times I go to really cold places and don't have a shower for a week or more - not through choice but because everything's frozen solid (have to melt ice in a pan and get washed with a cloth as best as possible - not fun when it's 30 below).
At least once a day . To stay healthy U have to .No one enjoys smelling others body odor.
OH MY GOODNESS !!!! Everyday ~ THANK YOU


sure wish that everyone did! Soap isn't THAT expensive!!!
eveyday @night and morin
You are supposed to take a shower every day but since I hate taking showers I only take them every other day. You need to take showers every day so that you can wash off all the sweat and germs. Especially the extra dead skin should come off also.
Two in summer, and one the rest of the year everyday.
I live in the Caribbean, I have to take more than one shower daily...if not I feel terrible cause the heat and humidity. So it would be around 14.
Almost everyday, but I do limit my shower to less than 5 minutes, after getting wet, turn off water, soap, scrub and rinse.





About 1 time per week really take some time.





bless
At least 14. I live in the tropics.
Minimum 7, but I live in South Florida where the heat and humidity are treacherous, so sometimes more.
at least once a day, sometimes more and wash my face at least twice a day
I take a shower every day.
7
I always take a shower or a Turkish bath b4 i leave my house only if i am going out to my daughter's house who lives an hour and 1/2 to 2 hrs away from me.
Every day. Sometimes twice a day depending on what I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment