Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you bath/shower?

Do you do it less to save water? How much less?How often do you bath/shower?
Bath/shower? What is those things?How often do you bath/shower?
Shower twice a day, morning and night.
Every night
I'm allowed a bath on my birthday.The rest of the year my mom spits on a cloth and we share it around.
PurpleCat is wrong. Baths use less water than showers, especially if you like to take a long time.





I shower every work day, every other day on vacation.
Shower twice daily
If you want to save water, take shorter showers, not less showers.





Baths generally use more water than showers do.





And... I shower every day, or at least as much as it takes for me to stay clean.





Hope this helps!
Daily for goodness ( ha ha) sake. Irish Spring, if it matters.
I shower every day, but it's only for about five minutes. I don't really think about saving water because I don't think there is a need to. We have water reserves, next summer there will be a hose pipe ban (I'm in the south east, there is always a hose pipe ban!) but everyone here complains about the rain, we are on a very rainy little island and if we can't collect the water then thats our fault.


If I were on holiday to some poor, dry country then I think I will be careful about water because I'm taking it from those that need it, but right now no-one else needs it.
This word 'Often' what does it mean.





I go to bath or shower and turn on water.





I then get bubbly stuff and rub it all over my body.





I take particular care of all my bits.





You get the picture.





I sorry I can't send you picture.





It is not allowed on here.


xx
Every day.
as much as possible i have no conscience
i bath every night as every sweat alot during the day with out knowing it and it can make you itch i like being clean all the time and to smell nice have you smell sweat befor sure you did doesnt smell nice besides its healthy to heve a shower or bath every day as it get rude of your loose skins flakes wich is caused by sweat
I shower every night. Why do you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment