Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's the longest time that you've ever gone without taking a bath or a shower?

For 10 days ! After breast reduction surgery. Of course I did sink baths.What's the longest time that you've ever gone without taking a bath or a shower?
4days i felt smelly was going through my deppressive mood .What's the longest time that you've ever gone without taking a bath or a shower?
48 hours and I felt so smelly!
3 days... we went camping... i felt terrible.
A day and a half. That's when I was driving over the road. But I washed up in the bathrooms on pit stops before I got to shower.
12 hours
I've gone up to a week without seeing a shower, but I did wash with baby wipes. That was in the army on a field training exercises.
3 days!!!!!! and i was about to KILL my self
A week while out on a marathon camping excursion.





... wading/swimming in the river was about as close as we got to a bath.
The longest I've ever went was about 2 days after I had hernia surgery. I couldn't even get out of bed let alone stand in the shower.
2 days.....when i went to india by plane!! no showers in the airport!!!
12 hours. Gotta do it twice a day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment