Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do u prefer a bath, shower or just a daily fabreeze ?

I fabreeze most days as i dont have a shower and save the bath for Sunday nights ;)Do u prefer a bath, shower or just a daily fabreeze ?
Febreeze ????


That is chemical and just covers up smells, why not kneel in the bath and strip wash, its got to be much better for you.Do u prefer a bath, shower or just a daily fabreeze ?
shower every other day,


bath once a week-normally sunday nights.
shower but I take a bath every once in a while b/c its very relaxing. I love bubbles!!!
shower.no question.
Shower twice a day. Love the feeling coming out the shower scrubbed and clean. Bathing - eeewwww who wants to lie in a lake of their own dead skin cells, oil and other detritus.
I have a quick shower in the morning, and a longer shower after work.
bubblebath every single night!!!
showers because i think they are quicker
So if you don't have a special someone then once a week is fine. If you do, or want one, shower everyday and take a bath at the end of the week. Your hygiene is the window how others see you .
I take it by ';FABREEZE'; you mean wash? Well i ';fabreeze'; and bath every day as i dont have a shower.
shower first thing before work bath at night
Shower every morning don't have a bath only shower cubicle due to lack of space
I like baths


it relaxs me i like adding bubbles too
i prefer baths but i can't take them cuz i worry i might drown...they make me fall asleep.
Shower Everyday!!!


xx
shower
I like a shower everyday and a bath about once a week. Just don't like that dirty soapy water all around me, but it is nice for a good soak...I usually rinse off in the shower; however.
That's kind of gross dude/dudette.......I shower bathing is gross too. You just end up wading in the dirt your trying to get off you even tough they are more relaxing then a shower.
shower

No comments:

Post a Comment