Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's the longest you've gone without taking an actual bath or shower?

Why did you wait that long???? Did you get sick? A kid asked me this question and I wondered what most people have for an answer.What's the longest you've gone without taking an actual bath or shower?
When I was a filthy druggie hippy freak following the Grateful Dead around as a teenager I was more or less homeless, living in my car for nearly a year. I probably went a couple of months without bathing at one time, but then a freind said I was getting ripe so I went to a lake and bathed there. Now I bathe more regularly, but not every day.What's the longest you've gone without taking an actual bath or shower?
maybe a couple of days when i was so sick and couldnt even get out of bed...but i love showetring %26amp; washing my hair when i can!
6 days with out i was in the army and i couldn't get anywhere to shower
it's not me but i know people that don't wash their bodies at all they smell like a sheet but quite healthy
when i went to the military we couldnt bathe for 4 days, it was during a field training exercise in the wilderness. we didnt get sick, just sticky and smelly expecially the women.
Four days. It was on a camping trip where there were no facilities for that and it was too cold for dipping in the lake. No one got sick, but that nice, hot, bath was most appreciated on returning home.
2 days because I was laid up sick and could barely get out of bed to pee. But boy didn't that first shower feel awesome.
a week i was in the hospital and didnt feel like getting out of bed. i didnt get sick from not bathing
Not actually sure but at least a month, was overseas in the Marines many years ago in Vietnam, on operations in the bush.
2-3 days, just to damn busy
Actually a week since I was sick in the first place.
couple of days. touring/trekking in the mountains


sick? nope
About 2 very long weeks following back surgery. It was awful! I didn't get sick from it, but I was very uncomfortable. In the end, my husband wrapped my back in saran wrap to protect the wounds and helped me clean up. That's love!
2 days...took one at 6 am, got on a plane, flew to the UK, drove from London to Aberdeen...didn't take one until I got up the next morning

No comments:

Post a Comment