Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Does anyone own a non- electric shower that is put onto the bath taps?

If so how much did it cost?Does anyone own a non- electric shower that is put onto the bath taps?
just under 200, not one of those rubbish rubber things. mine has a thermostat mixer taps withh shower attachment!Does anyone own a non- electric shower that is put onto the bath taps?
';I have'; And it cost about 拢15.00 at Argos,ages ago..works fine for me... p.s., I have used the 拢3.00 rubber ones and they tend to pop off the taps,so this 拢15.00 one I got has the mixer tap on it for the bath as well...
Yes, it cost 拢2.99 from Tesco about 6 months ago. I use it every day and it still works fine.
about 拢10
I have one and it cost me 拢60 and that's average Homebase or BnQ
they are only any good if your water pressure is good. We have low water pressure so all you get is a dissappointing trickle.
i think you mean a bath shower mixer,if you have low pressure make sure it does NOT have ceramic glands price 拢60+
yes they are quite cheap they are rubber
about 拢3 they am ok but after a bit they pop the taps thats why they are 拢3 lol god lookin at how much every 1 else paid 1 got a barin bonus !!

No comments:

Post a Comment