Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is it ok that i apply lotion, such as, VITAMIN E, to my skin after every shower or bath?

I wonder, because i dont know if it could cause acne? But, it feels really good to be clean AND smooth. baths sometimes dry my skin out, what should i know?Is it ok that i apply lotion, such as, VITAMIN E, to my skin after every shower or bath?
If it's lotion you can puti t on and nothing bad will happen. It might help with acne.





-ConnorIs it ok that i apply lotion, such as, VITAMIN E, to my skin after every shower or bath?
I would not recommend an oil based lotion, it will clog pores. What you want is a water based lotion, like Lubriderm, which is what we use most in hospitals.
If it feels good... use it! If you notice breakouts then common sense would be to stop. There is a middle ground though. Try adding some drops of Vitamin E to your bath water. After you soak in the tub your skin will absorb the oil and be super soft and you won't have to apply it after the bath... but MAKE SURE you rinse the tub VERY good after because bath oils leave a slippery film and could cause a fall to the next person using the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment