Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What is the longest you, personally, have gone without taking a bath or a shower ?

probably longer when i was younger but i can't remember





i remember 5 days, when i had pneumonia =(What is the longest you, personally, have gone without taking a bath or a shower ?
Two days...I can't go too long without a shower.It bugs me sooo much.My friend's friend was like Guess what?


Then I was like what, then he said he didn't have a shower for two weeks. He was on the phone with my friend, and well then my friend saaaaid, Guess what?


I was like O_o Pleease tell me you've had a shower today.


Him: Nope, not for two days.


When he said no at first I was like AHHH O_o


2 days aren't tooo bad I guess...


It was the weekend and I was so tired... I slept most of both days %26gt;.%26lt;


It was right after Mid terms.What is the longest you, personally, have gone without taking a bath or a shower ?
About a week. I was out in the boondocks deer hunting and had no water at the shack to shower.
14 days boiler broke down got to get a new one fitted ASAP had a shower yesterday.Do you think Father Christmass will bring one please.Popa
3 days.......i was trekkin through the jungle .......and omg...i didnt realise the buzz of finally getting clean ...even if it was in a river! :)
military survival training
1 week
7 days when hurricane ike struck
5 days when I was out camping in the Lake District in January
A week.





Geology field trips will do that to you.
4 days
3 days i guess
5 days
3 days, i was too fooked with the flu to get out of bed :)
4 days.





Motorhomes are NOT Fun
5
2 days.
4 days.
dude like 2 weeks! i was like a skunk.. no one wanted to get near me :[
What's a bath?
4 days man that was tourture:[[
2 months and boy did i stink lol jk
A few weeks, lol.






Maybe like 3 days.
2 days - after i gave birth to my child.
3 days bleh! long long journey
like one day yea when i was sick
one day
i think 9 days


you?

No comments:

Post a Comment