Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's the longest time you have gone without a shower or bath and why?

A week. When I was a boyscout I went to summer camp one year. It was a huge camp, and I didn't know where the shower building was. I never got too dirty though, because I did go swimming a few times.What's the longest time you have gone without a shower or bath and why?
I played a game of truth or dare with my friends and they dared me to go for 20 days without a shower and workout everyday so I sweat and smell even more, and I did it, I smelled so bad, I even drove flies away! Hell, I even drove the garbage man away!





But in the end, since I did the impossible, after I showered for 5 hours to get ALL the crap off my body, I got rewarded with the best sex and foreplay with my friend's hot ex-girlfriend and it was worth it!What's the longest time you have gone without a shower or bath and why?
One week. This was during a training mission in Korea during the winter. The water purification team's water heaters broke. They were taking water out of the partually frozen Han river for the shower point. After about a week, males and females broke down and went to take a cold shower. After feeling how cold the water was, the 20 or so soldiers who came to the shower point with me changed their minds and went back to the camp site. I really wanted a shower. So I turned the water on to a trickle and jumped under the water getting every part of my body wet. Then I jumped out from under the water and lathered up with soap and shamepoo. Then I jumped back under the water and rinsed off. It was like torture, but I felt great afterwards and I was the only clean smelling person on our site.
I was going to say a week, on a camping trip, but then I remembered we did bathe in the creek. So a week without a proper bath (i.e. with soap).

No comments:

Post a Comment