Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How Come when I'm on My Period and I get into a shower or bath it stops??

I always wondered this. but while taking a shower or bath my period stops..then when i get out it starts again. why??How Come when I'm on My Period and I get into a shower or bath it stops??
When you are menstruating blood is not continually discharged from your uterus and the minimal amount that is discharged is being washed away with the waterHow Come when I'm on My Period and I get into a shower or bath it stops??
I can't say I've had experience because I am a guy but I am sure it is just to do with the heat/steam your body will probably naturally contract to it. I am sure you are happy that it does stop whilst you're having a shower/bath! Pity you cant take that shower with you throughout the day!
idk, my guess would be pressure - when your in the bath anyway. Like you know how you can stick pencils in a ziplock bag filled with water and the water won't leak? Like the bath water is acting like the pecil, stopping the flow. idk...thats my guess.
imm not exactly sure but it also does that someitmes when your in the ppoool. it slwos down =]


The pressure of the water kind of delays it, but any change in the pressure will make it come out REALLY fast.
It is just something ur body does, like when u swim u don't have to use tampons but its the getting out part people are worried about... i don't really know how or why that happens but i am thankful for any break from my period!:)
I was asking the same question.. I think it's becuase of the temperature in the shower and such and probably the opening closes.. well.. it's just the way that the body functions..
my friend who dives alot told me that it temperarily stops for about 10 minutes in the water.
I think becuase if it goes it-stuff and go in and you're body just works like that..
im not sure but the exact same thing happens to me
It doesn't stop; it just gets washed away while you're wet.
it happens to me 2.I don't think it stops, i just goes away with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment