Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower/bath?

Personally I prefer baths.... my cat fell in (she likes to stretch out on the ledge)....lolWhat is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower/bath?
I was shaving my face and dropped my hand holding the razor down to my side. I rinsed off the shaving cream, then noticed that the basin of the shower was crimson with blood.





I couldn't, or the life of me, figure out where the blood was coming from 鈥?I finally noticed a slash on my thigh from the razor, of course once I saw it the pain started.





It was a minor cut, more scary than anything else, but I pay a lot more attention to where my hand and razor go when I'm shaving!What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower/bath?
Watching my dog jump in on purpose... he does it all the time... he loves the bubbles... Oh and by the way... it's a pretty big whirlpool tub... fun, fun, fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment