Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you like listening to music while in the shower/bath?

yes, especially when its ''that'' kind of bath!Do you like listening to music while in the shower/bath?
Absolutely! I like listening to music wherever I am! Bathroom, work, car, etc. I've always thought that life should have a soundtrack like a movie...whenever something happens, there's music in the background...wouldn't that be interesting =DDo you like listening to music while in the shower/bath?
I like to fantasize while in the shower or bath and imagine the music that would be made. Unless of course someone is in there with me then yes I like to listen to our music
yes, but I busted my shower radio the last time I got frisky in the shower with my bf..and haven't replaced it yet
I wish I could. We used to have a waterproof radio in the shower, but it broke.
yes i love listening to music while taking a bath! its so relaxing!
I love it. I have a shower radio and turn it on full volume and sing as loud as i can :)





Hehe
I just took a long hot bath with music, candles and a drink! Loved it!
I dont, but I can make you sing in the shower
No, I like some 'Quiet' in the Bath Room....!!
Yes, i always have the radio on :)
um... not exactly....
Always do and sing right along
Yes I do, so does my wife that's why we have a special radio/ cd player in there.
Yeah,then I can sing along =]
Yes.
no. im scared i will get electricutedd if i bring my radio in the bathroom haha
na, no time for that %26amp; i'm only in their for a few minuets
yes, i sometimes even sing.
Yes, always. It isn't so boring then.
yes always.
yes,very much
OMG YES YOUR READING MY MIND.DOING THAT RIGHT KNOW.
yeah, how did you know?...z
i love to do that. it really sooths me
yes and if i'm not listening to music, i sing
nah i sing
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment