Saturday, August 7, 2010

How often do you have a bath/shower?

Pls dont say right now.How often do you have a bath/shower?
Every day or every other day. It's not good to wash your hair every day or multiple times a day though, it strips it of natural oils that protect your hair. You're supposed to wash it 3-4 times a week to keep it healthy. How often do you have a bath/shower?
I shower every morning as it is a great way to wake up. I shower summer evenings and additionally before and after a romp with my favourite blonde. I always shower before and after swimming.





I have once or twice showered six times in a day, when passion and swimming have been on the same day!





I almost never have a bath, because our big bath takes so long to fill and that makes it expensive.
i bath and/ or shower every other day, sunday/ Tuesday/ thursday/ and saturday then start again on sunday. considering about 100 yrs ago people were lucky to have 1 unclean bath a year that's not so bad, and still people in the world never bath in LED C'S (poor countries)
Every day, sometimes twice a day in the summer. The only exception to that rule is when I soo sick that I can't get out of bed. But, fortunately, this has only happened about 2-3 times in my adult life! lol.
Shower twice in a 24 hour period. Wash laundry twice in a 24 hour period. Hate dirty laundry lying around.








This is not counting the kids nor wife. LOL.
Depends on the company. Er, what company I'm working for. Some reimburse the $9 (truck stops) and some don't. In my natural State, every day or two, depending on who I'm going to be around.
Two or three times a year,whether I need it or not,usually,I don't need two of them and it is just a waste of money.Damn these flies,can't understand why they follow me around.
I shower every morning. In summer, I shower after work, too.
Quick shower in the morning (im washing my hair anyway - so might as well shower). Lovely bubble bath every night.





xx



Unlikely many people would say right now if you hadn't said not to say it D:


Every morning before school.
I shower once a day usually, but when I have played squash I need another one.





Boy do I need another one
I like to have at least one shower a day. I feel really icky if not. In the summer i do tend to shower twice daily though.
Once every 3 days. It used to be every day but money's tight these a days.
Daily...





But right now I'm sick and am not supposed to shower.


But .....It's been 3 days and it's driving me crazy so...Today I am showering!





I NEED to be CLEAN!
Every morning.
Every morning.
Everyday
After I maszturbahte
everyday
A shower every day.................Don't you?
Every other day why do you ask ???
shower once a day, oftener if your game
Once a day.
shower twice a day
once a month is sanitary for me
every morning as soon as I get up
Twice a day
Once or twice a day
twice a month

No comments:

Post a Comment