Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How many times a day do you take a shower/bath?

onceHow many times a day do you take a shower/bath?
normally once a day, in the morning.


unless i do some really icky stuff that


requires that i sweat, or get dirty.


in which case i shower twice. lol.








how bout you?How many times a day do you take a shower/bath?
3 times..


A shower in the morning..


Another shower after I come back from school.


A relaxing bath in the evening...
did you know that showering or bathing too often strips your skin of essential oils? you actually shouldn't shower too often. I do it every other day, which some drs. say is too often.
3 x a day


1 in the morning b4 work


1 after i get off of work to go out


1 when i get home and get ready for bed
Typically two, because I usually exercise in the morning and jog in the afternoon.
2. One is in the morning in one is in the night.
If I have nothing to do, I take one every other day or so. I always shower if I have plans with people.
Usually once... but if I'm ill I've been known to take three or four baths a day. I'm such a waster :)
2 times...Its very hot here..
once but in summer 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment