Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do you prefer a shower or bath?

Do you prefer a bath or a shower or both ? Hot or cold? Are you male or female?Do you prefer a shower or bath?
Both


Hot


FemaleDo you prefer a shower or bath?
Male





When I want to pamper myself I take a bath that is a bit cool so I can really wash myself well. I must look like a woman in the bathtub the way I feel and pamper myself and extend my legs like a woman does when she washes herself.





Other times for a rest I will take a real hot bath.





In normal times a shower because it is easier to clean my hair and armpits.
Both,


Cold baths at night in the summer,


warm showers in the morning,


female,





answermine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i prefer a shower i can't sit in a tub with the dirt fro me my body at least when i take a shower i know the dirt heads down the drain and not sticking to my bode when i get out
shower is better for me...a hot shower, and im a female.=]








mine?with pics


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Warm shower, I've used the bath recently when I burned my hands with Dettol, so getting them wet hurt so badly my mum washed my hair over the sink and I had a bath.





I'm female.
i prefer a shower because it's quickly


hot or cold?...well not very hot or cold...some were in between


i am a male
shower


inbetween


female
Shower


Hot


Female
Shower


Cold


Female
both


hot


male
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment