Saturday, August 21, 2010

Survey : How much hair do you find on your comb/brush after having a bath/shower?

I find about 10 strands. How about you?Survey : How much hair do you find on your comb/brush after having a bath/shower?
Maybe about 15 strands.Survey : How much hair do you find on your comb/brush after having a bath/shower?
no kidding?
too much hair :( and it sometimes is in the shower aswell, and on my pillow.


damn thin hair.
My hair is waist length. I find about 4-6 hairs in the tub and when I comb it every morning, there is probably about 50 hairs in the comb. I'm old and I have very thick curly hair.
maybe 12. I really don't count , but it is something to think about. I know it's a lot because my hair is very thick.





Please answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
why doesn't short hair work? because no matter the length the average amount of hairs to shed daily is the same.








just as with my hair.. and the length is the center of my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment