Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you shower/bath?

Also, whats the longest you have gone without? (be honest!)How often do you shower/bath?
Normally every morning and every night....especially if I work out. The longest that I have honestly gone without a shower/bath is just one day. It drove me nuts.





Good morning BNew!How often do you shower/bath?
Every morning and if I go to the gym or for a run in the afternoon I'll take another afterwards.





Longest I've gone without since being a little kid? I've skipped a Saturday and a Sunday while on a weekend long binge of partying.
Every morning.Longest without shower : 1 day
1 to 2 times a day... the longest probaly 3 days ;(
Every Other Day
2 times a day





2 days
Every Day
Every other day.


The longest, I'd say about a week when I was sick with mono.
usually just once a day babe!


but with you... LOTS!
daily. longest i've gone without is skipping one day, tops.
if my crotch smells like bisquick then it's time to wash
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment