Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's the longest time you have gone without a shower or bath?

A week at camp. We all had epic stenchesWhat's the longest time you have gone without a shower or bath?
No more than a day, but during Hurricane Katrina, we didn't have water, but thankfully we were smart and filled up our bath tubs with water so we would have some. We just took washups w/ a hand towel for about five days until we went to a motel. It sucked!What's the longest time you have gone without a shower or bath?
2-3 DAYS i hate it when i dont take a shower... my hair is all greasy!!!
2 weeks and three days, at camp
3 Days...


It was soooooooo horrible!
Just 2 days...really awful!
One week
2 Days, %26amp; I felt like I was about to DIE.
camping 4 like a week u ?
2 weeks.





I don't care, nobody knows me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment