Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you prefer - a sitting bath or a standing shower ?

How much time do you take to finish the bath or shower ?What do you prefer - a sitting bath or a standing shower ?
sitting bath wen i'm cleaning my toes, legs, and my most sensitive skin





standing wen i'm lathering my upper body....What do you prefer - a sitting bath or a standing shower ?
about 3 min. in the shower
I really switch back and forth alot! I showered just about every day last year (8 minutes) and have bathed every day this year (10 minutes).
sitting bath when im putting some liquid soap and standine shower after that.it only takes 15-20 mins.
I shower until I'm clean....no timers or anything... I don't like to take baths because the dirt is IN the water you're supposed to be cleaning yourself with... If the wife lures me into a bath, I shower before the nights up...
In general a standing shower...anywhere from 5-15 minutes (if I have the time, I love long showers)...but sometimes I get in the mood for a long hot bath (I let out some water and turn the hot water back on a bit)...but after the bath, I may take a quick shower anyway...I do that, I'm good for at least half an hour in there...
stand up shower i am very claustrophobic it takes me about 15-20 min
i usually take a bath once a month to let loose and relax and i usually do it with my wife. Shower the rest of the time
I like a bath if I need to kick back and relax the aches after a hard day, but most of the time I prefer to shower. 3-5 minutes in the shower saves a lot of time for other important jobs(like answering questions on Yahoo).
sitting batch


10 mins
i like them both i like to start ina nice hot bath with lights low and a lil music.


cleaning myself head to middle to toe and then back again to the middle you know make sure it is good and clean and then after all the warmth has gone from the tub i pull the plug and let all the water worries and whatever else go down the drai then i stand up start the shower nice and hot and wash my hair and get all the soap off


it usually takes me about i hour but i get to do that rarley any more now it is about 10 min for a shower and anothe ten to get dressed
15-25 minutes. SHOWER. Sittin in your dirty water is hardly relaxing for me...that's all I think about lol
standing shower and i like it hot and long
start out with a nice hot bath with dead sea salts, scrub from toes to head, then shower off, bout an hour
If I am really dirty, I don't like to take a bath. I prefer a shower so I don't have to see all the filth I am soaking in, but if I'm pretty clean to start with, a bath is much more relaxing than a shower.
I usually only have time for a 10minute shower. On the weekends, I take long, hot baths after I put my son to bed.:) Great question!
shower...takes me 5-8 minutes. longer if i'm really dirty
Hmm...I think it takes me 15-20 mins....longer if I have to shampoo as well !! :)
Summer - Shower


Winter - Baths
Having just remodeled my master bath and putting in a totally over-the-top bath, and shower next to it that is its equal... I have to say I'm a shower person all the way. Baths make me antsy and uncomfortable, even if I have a bunch of bubbly jets in 75 gallons of water. :-)





Of course, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment