Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do you get out of the bath shower or pool to pee?

or hold it, or just go.Do you get out of the bath shower or pool to pee?
I pee in the shower ^_^ get out in the bath and pool those are disgusting... I also pee in the ocean but way far from where i am swimming lolDo you get out of the bath shower or pool to pee?
I pee in the shower


hold it in the pool and bath


firstly cos i am soaking in the bath and i don't want to be in my pee


as for the pool well family is in that that would be gross to have


ya wee nieces and nephews swan dive in ya piss


eww
I would absolutely get out and go! And i never pee in the pool. To me that would be more respectful in case your family members are swimming. Or i would go in side to use the bathroom.
I just go.


Ain't nothing wrong with that.


Pee is 95% water, cleaner than most people's skin.





Except the bath, that's just weird.
Bath: Get out and go


Shower: Stay in and pee


Pool: Get out and go
i hold it in the shower and in the pool i get out to pee.
Get out.


One of the other options is unhealthy, and the other is just gross.
I only #2 in the pool, the 'floater' gets everyone out quicker than a shark at the beach...
i get out of the bath and pool but im guilty of peeing in the shower hahahahaha
If I'm in the shower I just pee, in the pool I get out
I let it out.


It builds character.
yea i get out to go to the pee or ill just hold it
i jusst pee in thee shower %26amp;%26amp; i get out of thee pool to pee
hell no i just pee lolololol
i just pee in the shower. not the pol though.
one time i peed in the shower.
I got out
damn girl! they aint nothin wrong with takin a piss in ur own sht just as long as a btch dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment