Wednesday, August 25, 2010

EVER took a shower or bath and another family member knocks saying they have to do #2 NOW !! What did you do?

They don't knock, come in and do their business:(EVER took a shower or bath and another family member knocks saying they have to do #2 NOW !! What did you do?
I usually say ';Go downstairs and use it or use the one in mom and dad's room!'; And if they say no I sigh and make sure the curtain's COMPLETELY closed then say ';Fine, come in! But spray! Nobody wants to smell all that funk while they are trying to take a shower!';EVER took a shower or bath and another family member knocks saying they have to do #2 NOW !! What did you do?
Yeah, but they don't tell me what they have to do. They leave me to find out that little surprise for myself...
My family doesn't even knock, they just walk in and say, haha, loser!
LOLOLOL - like wow!
*play dead =0
Yep





Finish my shower and then leave
i'm usually like well, come in.


xD
l say come on in but you better be gone when l,m done my shower

No comments:

Post a Comment