Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do you shower or bath?

Also state if you are British, American, or Australian.How often do you shower or bath?
Bath......showers are for Johnny foreigner....Baths for us Brits....DailyHow often do you shower or bath?
You think real British men stand at the basin every other day, what are the British men who answered your question, if they are not real men?

Report Abuse



american, and everyday and sometime more....depending on what i am doing or where i am going
british sometimes bathe as much as twice a year even if i dont need it now you can't get much cleaner than that
twice a day in the summer


once a day in winter
Shower every morning, bath in the evening.





British and clean.
I'm American and I shower 1-2 times a day. Depending on my activities during the day and what time of month it is.
Every morning. I feel completely disgusting if I don't.


(American)
shower...what's that?
i'm scottish and i shower every day...not nice if you dont..in this hot weather!
American twice a day.
I'm American and I love to take a nice hot bubble bath every day.
Every day and sometimes twice a day. American.
American - I shower at least once a day-----usually in the morning.
I'm British %26amp; I have a bath every morning or when im going out. If I didn't i'd be really parionoid when out that I think I smell.
I'm british %26amp; I shower every morning
Daily...whether I need it or not! USA
British.Usually 3 times each day.one when I get up once if I go out for the evening and before I go to bed.If I dont go out then twice
I am Hispanic and I bathe every morning when I get up and every night when I go to bed...If I go work out I will shower after.
I shower and wash my hair every morning, then shower again at night. In very hot weather, I shower 3 or 4 times daily...........


I like to feel clean and fresh. Am English.
I'm American and I always shower once a day sometimes twice if I need it.
I bath everyday, i would shower but we haven't got one at the moment. Oh and I'm British.
it depends if its a weekend and im not doing anything exept stay home i probably wont shower. but on schooldays and days other than weekends i shower. im americn.
american and every dayy
once a day and after swimming in the ocean or working out





american
i shower every morning...thats mon-sun. Have a bath every night..well always try to..sometimes i miss one night n have a bath the next night.





British Muslim
It is bad for your skin and hair to bath or shower every day. It strips your body and hair of natural oils you need to stop them drying out. I had this from the advice of my doctor. I shower twice a week and wash my hair twice a week. I only take a bath once every two weeks. I wash thoroughly every day. I am British.
Daily...British.
I rarely have a bath, but greatly enjoy it when I do.


I never have a shower while living at home.


But every morning I wash my entire body using shower gel at the basin


I am English/British.
I am American and I take a bath or shower every single day. The only exception to that rule is if I am sick or if I am being a couch potato on the weekend. It's usually a Saturday of Sunday that I do this and don't take a bath or shower, but I am in the shower the next day. But overall, I take a bath or shower every day and sometimes twice a day.
every morning i have a shower, and every week i have a bath which is normaly on a friday!


i'm so British !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm British, i shower every morning altho occasionally i will have a bath instead but only on a day when my hair doesn't need wetting to tame the rampant curls!





How about you? are you squeaky clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment