Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What do you think of when your having a bath/shower?

I think clean.What do you think of when your having a bath/shower?
';lalalala, wait whats the next verse *ponder* oh yeah, lalela, lalalalala!!!!';


';wheres the soap??';


:DWhat do you think of when your having a bath/shower?
I think about how I've spent the day imagining standing under the hot water and just relaxing and how it's so much better than i'd imagined!
i dont have them


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


not a very good survey is it


if you dont leave all options open


tut tut


i should get 10 points for pointing that out
i don't know.... stuff maybe


just w/e is on my mind b/c you just have all this free time..... but when i have something heavy on my mind its weird b/c im subconsciously showering while thinking about ... my thought....?
Everything! What I'm worried/excited about!
All the words of the songs I am going to sing and if I don't know them all, I make them up as I go along.
How long I can stay in there without someone knocking on the door, usually not long.
Alot of things as its ';me'; time where i can think of my worries and fantasise about my Future :D
How much I love the smell of my grapefruit body wash and John Frieda shampoo :)
I think of bills, politics, media...what's for dinner...
im enjoying this, now just wait till someone turns on another tap and the temperature changes.DOH!
I think about how great it feels and how lovely and warm it is.
Why I can never get the water to be the perfect temperature...
nothink
I like reading in the bath- but that doesn't work so well in the shower!
ummm...getting clean...
planning for upcoming time... how can I use it in proper way
I fantasize about my future...
';Can I be bothered getting out for a pee?';
*20mins into the shower* Dam, i don't wanna get out
getting clean...
about the day and stupid stuff I'd rather not think of when I'm trying to relax and shower.
if i,ve missed any dirty bits!
Nothing. I just sing
Too much. : )


xxx
Rain.
nuns
your mom
how good my hair smells
i listen to music


=D so i think about the songs
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment